Brian Berlage CPA welcome
individual image individual tab
new business check list
business type
LLC vs S-Corp
employee vs contractor
business development


I can work with you and your business to properly file all federal and state requirements for:

S-Corporations (S-Corps) - Form 1120S

Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) & Partnerships - Form 1065

C-Corporations (C-Corps) - Form 1120

Non Profit Entities - including Form 5500 and Form 990

Estate and Gift Tax issues - including Form 1041, Form 709 and Form 706


icon Auto Expense Deduction
icon Employee vs. Contractor
icon Health Savings Accounts
icon Tax Tips Payroll Tax

view all downloads

"Brian does an excellent job of personalizing his service. Whether I choose to work with him via email, phone, fax, mail or in person, Brian provides timely support based on my needs and schedule. I am sure he makes each of his customers feel like they are his most important client."

M.N. – Kirkland, WA

view all testimonials

How do I apply for an EIN?
To get an Employer Identification Number (EIN) form the IRS online you should go to then click on "Employer ID Numbers" under the Topics section. An EIN is issued after the successful submission of the completed Form SS-4 online. As your CPA I may request your EIN via the internet on your behalf. A copy of Form SS-4, signed by you as the taxpayer, must be maintained in the business files I hold on your behalf.

view all FAQs

web disclaimer

Phone: 253.831.5009 | Fax: 206.577.5322 | email: | 34518 5th Place SW • Federal Way, WA 98023
copyright © 2006 Brian Berlage CPA Accounting Solutions PLLC. All rights reserved.